Wednesday 31 March 2010

Make Me Wanna Die

Quick update of hot new music. If you haven't seen Kick Ass at the cinema yet then get out and watch it, but equally as awesome is the truly kick ass soundtrack! I bought it yesterday (along with Ministry of Sound Mash Up Mix 90s- a double disc road trip soundtrack of absolute dreams) and listened to it on the way home. I got to track six and thought that the song 'Make me Wanna die' was a really great grungy rock tune. Then imagine my surprise when I look at the case and realise that it is by The Pretty Reckless (soon to just be The Reckless) aka Taylor Momsen's band. Admittedly I'm biased because I think Taylor is a sullen, faux gothic fashion delight but I listened to the song without knowing who it was and genuinely really liked it! So check it out-obviously this isn't the official video because one hasn't been made yet but this is good fan-made one.

4 comments:

  1. :) i've loved The pretty reckless ever since i first listened to them and this is my favourite song - i absolutely love them, didnt know they were changinng to The Reckless wow.. but fab post
    x

    peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really did not expect that from 'lil J'. It has bundles of attitude and a good beat- I like! Also, I have your 'award' for introducing me into amazing stuff such as this on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. peterbellandtinkerpan is the most awesome blog name!! i LOVE peter pan with a passion!!

    And thanks for the award miranda!!

    keep checking bak!

    CJ
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey cj:) thankyou for the amazing commenteer
    ! the shoes are my friends from burberry, but she just has this crazy bargaining gift, so she actually got them 75% off!
    xx

    ReplyDelete