Wednesday 17 March 2010

An Education...of sorts...

At lunchtime today, as my friends and I took an obligatory Starbucks coffee-break,  I was approached by two girls from the Lifestyle section of our campus newspaper Redbrick and asked if I'd mind having my photo taken for their new 'Campus Style' section. Of course I obliged, did a fabulous (I wish) pose, and proceeded to give details on my outfit: pumps and denim shorts-Topshop, Breton striped top and khaki parka- Gap, leopard print scarf-Dubai, Alexa bag-Mulberry. I was then asked who one of my style icons was, to which I replied 'Erin Wasson'....

'Sorry, who?'

I will restrain from making any (inevitably unpleasant) response, and simply provide a few details on the effortlessly cool, seriously sexy and kick ass girl that is Erin Wasson.





A Texan born model who has graced the cover of many an international fashion publication and seductively stomped her way down many a catwalk, including Victoria's Secret, Erin is not just a pretty face- she has been the stylist of street-wear superstar Alexander Wang, has her own rock-chick edgy jewellery line LowLuv and has recently brought out her own surf-style womenswear line Erin Wasson x RVCA. Erin has also featured in several of the short films directed by Jonas Akerlund for Justin Timberlake's clothing line William Rast.

Enjoy the beauty.





2 comments:

  1. Their campus style section isn't NEW! We tried to do it last year but no-one was interested. Laaaaaame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and on the note of clueless people, a girl in Cycle 14 of ANTM said her favourite model was Freja Beha and all the other girls were like 'who is that?' Buncha retards. You should have said Sienna Miller :P

    ReplyDelete