Friday 19 March 2010

Sun is shining, weather is good.

I'm a little obsessed with Miu Miu at the moment. I think it is because the sun is shining, the temperature is finally warm enough to warrant going out sans leather jacket and as term comes to a close it seems appropriate to celebrate by wearing feminine, playful and cute clothing.
If I could, I would be wearing this outfit onto campus right now:


This swallow print top (it has cut out details on the neckline so would be showing some tanned skin through)- tucked into...

this skirt- worn high waisted with a narrow smooth brown leather belt.

these FABULOUS sandals for daytime glitz. OR if I was feeling more practical...

these jewelled gladiator sandals.


And I would carry this cute little day bag. Just the right size for your phone, keys, purse and lipstick.


and of course the look wouldn't be complete without a pair of vintage looking tortoiseshell ray-bans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment