Monday 8 March 2010

Looks like teen spirit...

So today I got a new tattoo. My ideal, longed for tattoo. A pretty little bird on my wrist with a thin chain band. Its pearl patterned with black and grey shading.....

But don't worry- sadly the day of me getting another permanent wrist tattoo is a fair way in the future (I've learned from previous experience that parents DO NOT react favourably to visible tattoos). This is just a transfer; but not of the traditional americana style which you get in your stocking or free with a pack of gum, this is a bit more feminine.

Check out the Chanel skin art!!!






 My mum put us both on the waiting list and on Saturday we picked up our  packs from the store on Bond Street. Although they were fairly expensive at £50 a pack ( but it is for 50 designs, and it is Chanel!) I am going to have great fun getting creative and adorning my body with these beautiful images.
I decided to start with a small wrist one as my thighs are far from being the miniscule, teeny-tiny size of the girls on the catwalk (several years of Hockey are to blame for this). I shall see how long they last and what other creative ideas I can muster...




1 comment:

  1. Dude you have the hook-ups.
    PS I'm passing The Sunshine Award on to you :) (not spam)
    http://redheadfashionista.blogspot.com/2010/03/thank-you-tavi.html

    ReplyDelete