Saturday 27 March 2010

Wish List...

I have always loved the tough and raw edge to Rodarte's clothing and the Mulleavy sisters always manage to complete their hard-girl apocalyptic aesthetic by bringing in amazing footwear designers. In Fall 2008 the gothic distressed knitwear and collage-like designs were completed by Christian Louboutin's spiked, studded and multi-strap sandals which I fell in LOVE with. They epitomise the rock-chic look which I have always aspired to.



















But of course, being Louboutin's, these fabulous sandals were so far out of my price range that they were purely the shoes of unachievable fantasy. 
BUT- Louise Goldin has just brought out some shockingly similar sandals at Topshop which, despite still being fairly pricey at £150, are far more affordable than their Louboutin counterparts.


The only question is: black or cream?

2 comments:

  1. I like the white ones myself, they will last longer.
    Speaking of long-lasting (ie will not) I bought some clogs......

    ReplyDelete
  2. christian louboutin pumps with 8cm heel is the best choice of who don't like sky high heel. http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com
    Christian Louboutin 8CM Green Leather Tip Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 8CM Nude Tip Pumps

    ReplyDelete