Monday 28 June 2010

We are on a break...

Sad but exciting news blog fans; the job which I have been working on for the last month starts production this week! I shall be in the studio all day tomorrow getting everything ready for the first day of shooting on Wednesday. The shoot will continue on until  next Monday which means incredibly long hours and a severe lack of sleep. I shall probably be getting up at 6, having breakfast on set at half 7 then working through until 9 (if all goes according to plan) or more likely around 11, which means home by midnight if I'm lucky, then getting up and starting all over again the next day! So the bad news is this means absolutely no time for blogging. I may get round to putting up a post or two at the weekend but I will most likely be lying in and trying my best to catch up on sleep. It will all be worth it though as this is a big commercial for a really well known brand. I'll let you know when it's on air.
Aurevoir until next Tuesday!!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! PS Where are you hoping to freelance journo? I need to keep an eye out!

    ReplyDelete