Friday 25 June 2010

New Fashion Find

The blogging community has always astounded me with the breadth and variety of topics which are posted about and which blogs are centred around. My role at work, in the principle stages of each job, involves doing a lot of magazine and internet research to find appropriate imagery for creating reference boards for hair, make-up, art department, mood and location. On my extensive internet wanderings I have come across so many intriguing, unusual and strange blogs ranging from a blog about scottish highland terriers (written from the perspective of the dog), a blog about french baking (macaroons, croissants etc) and blogs which focus upon a specific aspect of fashion like shoes, themed dressing and french hip hop street style (montaignestreet ). I thought I had found a personal treasure trove when I stumbled across the blog dedicated to the Olsen twins' style (I posted about it last month), but then today as I was doing some internet research for my new tattoo I stumbled across a blog which is entirely dedicated to Freja!!! And unlike the Olsen blog it doesn't just feature photos of outfits but provides intelligent and insightful reports on editorials Freja has been in plus very up to date news on campaigns and catwalk shows which she will feature in in the future. So check it out and enjoy:



No comments:

Post a Comment