Thursday 24 June 2010

Omg, breathe, just breathe...

Ok, so just when I think that I love Tom Ford the man, and the brand, to the utmost of my physical capability I witness these photos from the F/W 2010/11 ad campaign. I had expected that after the success of A Single Man and his role in the Tom Ford eyewear campaign that Nicholas Hoult would resurface, as he has, looking more dashing and gentlemanly than ever, but THEN enters possibly one of my favorite models of the moment (maybe joint second with Abbey Lee Kershaw after Erin Wasson) FREJA!!! If you've followed my blog from the start of this year you will have read about my love of Freja's androgynous, moody, tattooed self and my hopes that she would be used in more high profile campaigns after last years fabulous Gucci ads, as she has with her roles in Chanel ads and catwalks. So here the gorgeous twosome are in all their glamorous, luxurious, feathered glory...


These images are pure drama and concentrated beauty. Sensuous and provocative yet strangely classic and simultaneously unusual. I have yet to find out specific details of photographer, stylist etc but when I do rest assured their talent shall not go unmentioned.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I LOVE IT! The more I look at it the more convinced I am that Freja is the hottest thing on the planet with boobs. And Nick Hoult? PHWOOOOOOAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's like a campaign of DREAMS!!!

    ReplyDelete