Wednesday 9 June 2010

Loving the leggings...

At the moment I have an OBSESSION with leggings. They are super comfy and when you are spending at least an hour each way on the train commuting into London you need something practical which won't be riddled with creases by the time you arrive at the office. Now, when I'm talking about leggings I do not mean standard plain aerobics style black ones (although they are very handy as a basic wardrobe item); neither am I talking about wearing leggings with short tops which do not cover your rear end and therefore allow your entire curvaceous (in my case) buttocks, along with your underwear of choice, to be visible to the world. I mean interesting embellished or patterned leggings with long tunic style tops which are either slightly baggy or are worn with a baggier cropped top over them. If money was no influencing factor I would spend my days in Riccardo Tisci's genius graphic print monochrome leggings at Givenchy:


But there are numerous other options, including these fantastic but pricey pairs on net-a-porter:

Sass & Bide- The Bullet panelled leggings


Bess- Studded leather leggings


Sass & Bide- The Story beaded leggings


Sass & Bide- The Likes of You leggings

Cheaper options include:


Cheap Monday- geo print leggings



Asos- mesh panel leggings



Something Else- Metallic armor print leggings


2 comments:

  1. -i adore the black studded ones, they look great.
    great blog btw,
    cx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know aren't they great!! Like gothic chic!
    Cj X

    ReplyDelete