Monday 25 January 2010

Le monde merveilleux de Paris!!



I can now officially say, more than ever, that my mum is truly pretty damn awesome. As a treat (motivational bribery) for working hard towards my degree we are going on a strictly girls only trip to Paris!!!!! WWWOOOOPPPPPEEEEE!!!!!
Although I've been to Paris before it's been expressly for sightseeing with extended family or uni, so now I am super super excited to be able to go purely for THE FASHION!! We shall sit and have coffee or wine whilst people watching, stroll through the streets, do some (A LOT) of shopping and, most importantly, see some Chanel!!! Now that I have my big profesh camera I am hoping to get loads of shots of Parisian street style a la king of street fashion photography Scott Schuman aka the Sartorialist. If I could manage to have even 1% of his talent for capturing natural light, beauty and style then I will die happy.
For now, I am feeling nostalgic and looking through the many photos I took on my last trip in February 2009. As I was on an Art History study trip they are all art/architecture based- but they epitomise the classic grandeur of Paris and the overwhelming beauty of the city. Enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment