Sunday 17 January 2010

Duh, like, whatever...

Last night's 80s themed outing was messy. Very messy. Currently half asleep and feeling queasy. In my hungover stupor watched many an old film including the 90s teen dream 'Clueless'. After watching a DVD of all Britney's videos during predrinking I got thinking about 90s fashion. Each decade of the last century had a distinctive style, but did the 90s really have one? Embellished jeans and cropped tops?! I don't think anyone will be wanting to recreate this look any time soon. Nevertheless, watching Clueless made me want to bring back a few items, plaid skirt suits aside. I shall be rocking knee high socks galore and a navy check coat in the preppy style of Alexa Chung. I might even bring out a white dress for summer if I can stop myself spilling drinks down it.

No comments:

Post a Comment