Wednesday 20 January 2010

Do me a favour, call me jerk one more time

Yet another reason why I love guy's street style is for the footwear- yes brogues are in fashion for women (I've got a gorgeous pair of black patent leather ones) but what I'm talking about is sneakers. I've got several pairs of Converse and a few of the classic check Vans slip-ons, but I really wish I had the attitude (read that as: the confidence) to carry off the totally sweet bright Nike hi-tops. My housemate Krissi has just bought a pair of girls white ones with pink detailing which I'm pretty jealous of, but what I really want is the acid-bright multi-coloured ones or the classic black with white tick as sported by current teen-wolf-crush Tay Laut (Of course I know him well enough to abbreviate his name- ahem). I might just bite the bullet and buy a pair to rock out with skinny jeans and a classic white T- I'll have my Ray-bans on....no-one will know it's me....


Don't ask me how I came across this video- I'm no way near ghetto enough to pull this off- but if I was a guy, this would be my Sunday-brights street style:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9VKKXwVxU

No comments:

Post a Comment