Sunday 23 May 2010

SUNSHINE


As the sun has come out and this is likely to be the best weather we get all Summer  I have been indulging myself with some tasty BBQ food, summer drinks (cider, pimms and rose wine) and sunbathing. I have been spending my time in the sun wearing my three summer essentials: big shades, panama hat and nautical stripes:


That's housemate Holly on the left rocking some Topshop florals.
Other recent treats include:


Natural but very Spring like baby pink nailpolish- the new limited edition Chanel 'Mistral'


New heels- an absolute bargain at £20 from New Look. Perfect pair of cheap black cage sandals for nights out. Unfortunately I made the error of buying them in a size that was a little too small (typically I only realised this after I had purchased them and tried them on at home), but I'm sure that after a few more wears they shall stretch and fit perfectly.

2 comments:

  1. Cute photos!
    I love the Chanel polish :)

    -Jess
    http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the panama hat, very Diane Kruger. I have a nail polish like that from Nails Inc, Chanel always seems to poach their colours :P

    ReplyDelete