Monday 10 May 2010

Shades of pink and pretty...

As Spring is coming and as pastels are the only colours likely to raise my spirits until finals are officially over on Saturday I thought I would share a few of my candy coloured girly delights!

Laser-cut peep-toe shoe boots-ASOS- April catalogue


Vintage Chanel tote bag- ASOS- April catalogue.
If you check out the asos website there is a new section of vintage including some Chanel, Dior and Westwood bags. VERY exciting!!


How I get through my revision....multiple timelines of dates, events and paintings plus cupcakes.

A special delivery of revision treats.

Minus the one I ate straight away....

Half of my outfit for tonight (going to see Flight of the Conchords!!).
Floral shirt- Silence & Noise (at Urban Outfitters)
Dusky pink waterfall front waistcoat- Topshop

1 comment:

  1. great outfit, perfect candy colours! I saw those lace look ASOS shoes too, look amazing, love their mag! Fab blog, definitely be back! Come follow TBAG if you fancy. Bon weekend!! xxx

    ReplyDelete