Friday 30 April 2010

Favourite new blogs

  • olsensanonymous- if you're as much a fan of Mary-Kate and Ashley's grunge chic style as I am.
  • lefashionimage- for great shots from high-fashion editorial spreads worldwide past and present.
  • telegraph fashion- up to date fashion news and tips from acclaimed fashion editor Hilary Alexander.
  • fashiontoast- stunning photography and styling.
  • nataliehartleywears- styling tips from Sunday Times supplement columnist and now Senior  Fashion Editor at InStyle.
  • andrewsrevolution- the daily stylings of Kelly Cutrone's right hand man.
  • theblondesalad- the daily stylings of a student blogger in Milan

3 comments:

  1. Hey oh cool there's blogs here I've never read before thank you soo much for sharing,I love it when bloggers do this it's inspiring.
    I luv your blog it's great I feel I'm going to get hooked on this one.
    peace & bows
    prettyneons x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! I'm studying for finals at the moment so my posts are gonna be a bit sporadic but keep checking back!
    Cj x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Blonde Salad partly for the main picture of the Salad Barbie.

    ReplyDelete