Monday 5 April 2010

Mood: Spring!!

Today I had my first try at creating some Spring mood boards based on the flower photographs which I posted yesterday. I had quite a bit of trouble finding an appropriate programme to work with-in the end I just made photo collages on a word document and made a screen caption of them. So, if you know of a better way to do this then please please let me know!!

The clothes and accessories images are all taken from Net-a-porter-a treasure chest of completely unaffordable but beautiful items!! I'm going to have a go at making some high-street based collages tomorrow.

The runway photos are from style.com and are of the breathtaking Valentino Spring couture and Ready-to-wear collections. Without question my favourite collections of the season.



So details. From the headband going clockwise. Bijoux Heart 'L'Air embellished headband', Alexander Wang striped iridescent sweater, Sass & Bide 'The likes of you' leggings, Tory Burch 'Mairin' cross-over sandals, Judith Leiber birdcage fine-crystal bag, Chloe belted cotton playsuit and Dress from Valentino RTW.


From the lace dress (far left) going anti-clockwise. One Vintage 'Lucy' dress, Valentino rosette detail leather sandals, Alexander Wang 'Rococo' mini-duffle, Alexander McQueen iridescent leather pumps, Valentino dress from RTW and another Valentino gown from the couture (I think...).

2 comments: