Sunday 4 April 2010

I would just like to thank....

I am so grateful and overjoyed to have received some blog awards over the last month and I wanted to spread the love to some other well deserving bloggers who keep my days fashion filled and fabulous!!

Thank you so much to both Jo of RedHeadFashionista and Tali for my wonderful....


I would like to pass this on to:
  • Rich of Eve for the continuous updates on amazing editorials from worldwide fashion publications. It's amazing to see the inspirational spreads in some of the Vogue's which are less accessible or less well known in England like Vogue Nippon and Vogue Espana. There have also been some amazing recent posts on architectural design which fascinate me!
  • FashionisFueledbyObsession for the feel-good realism of the photography. I love the different spin on standard street style posts, these photos really evoke a sense of place and feeling.
  • BagPoor for keeping me up to date with all the latest from the world of handbags. I cannot express how much of a bag fan I am, way more than a shoe fan seeing as I currently live in my brogues and loafers. The recent post on the Chloe Marcie messenger bag made my day.
Thank you also to Miranda Louise of  APoeticalForayIntoFashion for my...


I would like to pass this on to:
  • Tali for the amazing style and photographs. I love finding someone out there who has a similar love of quirky and edgy but still PRETTY fashion!! I've only recently discovered Tali's blog but I seriously am LOVING it.
  • LyndseyHarrington for the focus on fine art and sculpture but with a fashion twist. Whenever I look at your blog it gets me inspired to start drawing again so thank you! Oh and congrats on getting into Pratt! So jealous.
  • Jacci for the alternative and totally original approach to fashion- I love the street style photos, the documentary style photos and the fashion world updates. Generally just love it.
Also a quick run-down of some favourite fashion sites:
I think it is so great that more and more people are joining the online community and blogging about their interests. It keeps everything so fresh, innovative and so NOW. I love reading and seeing what people from across the globe are interested in and inspired by. So keep it up everyone out there, keep blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment