Monday 16 August 2010

A sneak peak into my new world...


Afternoon tea at the Wallace Collection on my birthday. Delightful.



Shoes, glorious shoes.



 One of the best ideas I've had- using a vintage style three tiered cake stand as a jewellery holder!





My bedside table. Vintage teacup with candle inside from a little boutique in Brighton, silver candle holder, water glass and coaster all from Anthropologie in London.


A cardboard box of new books and antique first editions waiting to be read!


A vintage trunk used as a giftbox in the dressing room of the last shoot I worked on. So happy that I got to keep this!


Now it's being used as my make-up box.


General colour scheme of gold, brown, turquoise and teal.


My new buys from Gap- I got the super flattering relaxed crop trousers in grey marl, a white linen boyfriend fit shirt, a boyfriend fit tshirt in black and white, grey knit over the knee socks and a purple/maroon scarf/snood thing.





The crazy mix of patterns and prints that is my wardrobe! Plus the back of an AllSaints maxi dress which I bought in Brighton-S&M meets glam-hippy.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get your cake stand? Love the idea of using it as a jewelley holder! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it from a little boutique on the North Road in Brighton. There's loads of other vintage shops similar to it in that area and around London.
    Cj X

    ReplyDelete