Monday 16 August 2010

The end of LCF.

I can't believe my week at LCF is over. The whole experience has made me wish that I did a creative arts degree when I first went to Uni, like I wanted to. Saying that though, I would never take back my four years at Birmingham because I met some of the greatest people there. Friends who I know will stay in my life for many years to come, and hopefully forever.
I learnt many things from the LCF course-from how to transcribe and put together an interview, to how to write a letter of introduction to a magazine editor, to how to produce a catwalk report. I cannot recommend enough that anyone who is interested in fashion journalism, or any other aspect of the fashion industry, do one of the LCF courses if they can afford it. I'm not going to lie, they aren't cheap. But they are taught by professionals with a great deal of knowledge and experience-information sources which are invaluable.

No comments:

Post a Comment