Tuesday 10 August 2010

Rachel Zoe Dies.

These photos have just started to appear everywhere on the net but I just had to post them due to my glaringly obvious love of super stylist Rachel Zoe. Most often seen either behind the camera styling, or on film in her reality tv show, in this shoot Zoe indulges her fantasy in a parody of her most well known catchphrase: 'I DIE'. Featured in the September issue of US Harpers Bazaar the shoot takes Zoe, dresses her in some fabulous dresses, and imitates a comic scenario of multiple murder at the hands of some of her favourite designers: Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang, Michael Kors and Brian Atwood. Aside from the atrocious make-up and typically excessive photoshop which heightens the contrast of shadow and highlights to ridiculous proportions I LOVE IT. I DIE.


1 comment: