Monday 19 July 2010

30 seconds to major excitement...

I am BEYOND excited right now. As an early bought but late to be received birthday present I bought 2 tickets to see 30 seconds to mars at the O2 arena in November! I simply CANNOT wait. 30 seconds to mars is possibly the only band (of the moment) whose live shows (and music in general) can be described as EPIC. I will not even apologize for the profusion of capitals in this short introduction as I am just too excited about it. Frontman Jared Leto often directs their music videos himself under the pseudonym of Bartholomew Cubbins and the most recent creation is no exception to their video history of outstanding cinematography and overwhelming emotional tone. Get ready for Closer to the Edge...

Well I would embed the video in here but it has been disabled by request, so instead the link is here

No comments:

Post a Comment